วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What is a good Boy's name that is different yet old fashion or traditional and can be easily spelled?

I'm not a fan of changing spellings of traditional, like Mike to Myke. I really like old fashion names that are now considered different.


Henry

Ashley (think Gone with the Wind)

Rhett (again Gone with the Wind)

Abraham

Emmett

Miles

Oliver

Charles

Arthur

Stanley

Winston

Samuel

Alexander

Thomas

Mitchell

Edward

Let's hear it for throwback names!

Here are a few - more at the link below:

Julius

Jasper

Clarence

Cyrus

Everett

Simeon

Hugo

Gideon

Jude

And my personal favorite of the moment, Ezra.

Best wishes!

My youngest son's name is NOLAN. After he was born (he's 5 now) there seemed to be an overwhelming amount of little old ladies who told me they had an uncle, grandpa, cousin, etc. named Nolan. If that's not old fashioned, I don't know what is! Good Luck!

We are going with Duncan. Its a lovely name we both like, but I've not heard it used as a name on a child in years. Other names I hear (but not often) are Peter, Alexander, Adam, Nicholas, and Jonathan.

If you are looking for an old name that is not common, try Harry or Henry. Those are good old names that are not used much. I prefer Henry I think it sounds strong. I also like Harland. Man I am stuck on the H's today.

Zack?

http://www.momrecommended.com/Baby_Names/Obscure_Baby_Boy_Names_From_The_1900s.shtml

Old names that are uncommon now....

Cyrus

Levon

Colin

Declan

Douglas

Eamon

Kenneth

Kiernan

Killian

Lochlan

Neil

Ronan

Rowan

Frank

Henry

Paul

Rory

Tiernan

Carter

Jonas

Wesley

Daniel. Thomas. Michael. Jack. Connor.

I like Biblical names like Jeremiah, Silas, Ezra, and Elijah.

Louis

Charles

Jack

Nicholas

Samuel

Harrison

Grant

Franklin

Thomas

Kenneth

Glen

Allen

Vincent

George

Frank

Edward

Raymond

Henry

Gregory

sydney, mathew, jonathan, charlie

Caleb and Emit.

Emit isn't old fashion I don't think think but I know a boy named that and it's a cool name.

well my name is Joshua but u should think of a name something that none have herd before. Like my grandmother named me Jehryan no one has herd of that right? +D

Jacob

Fredrick

William

Cameron

Damien

Ian

Euan

Emerson

Everett

Arthur

Walter

Edward

Kenneth

Curtis

Silas

Isaiah, Noah or Adam :).

James Matthew

Alex Jay

Richard Luke

Philip John

xx

Owen

Seth

Miles

Marshall

Jack

Garth

Will

Jesse

Colby

Travis

Jasper

Kent

Marlan

Isaac

Kieran

Nathan

Peter

Joesph

Phillip!!!!!!

Jonathan is my favourite and Callum

I like Elijah and Jeremy

Ethan

Evan

How about the name Landen or Cody or something like that

Garland

That's the only one I can think of right now. Sorry I couldn't help more.

how about Eli?

Noah.

Jordyn

:)

thats the only one i can think of !

seth.

jon

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น